DIEF is committed to work upon the social, cultural and sustainability initiatives which aim to bring Indo- German expertise closer. The idea is to initiate and facilitate the joint programs between India and Germany and reach out to more and more like minded people, there fore we request you to become a member and part of a network that is committed to the Indo-German co-operation and information dissemination. Mutual acceptance and respect are the basis for future professional collaboration.
Benefits of membership
- Exchange of key contacts and innovative ideas
- Involvement in social and Cultural programs
- Discounted tickets and entry prices at events
- Participation at Intercultural seminars
- Language exchange and partnerships
- Financial and administrative assistance
- Assistance in career planning for students, academic and career counseling
- And much more
The membership is open to all who are willing to contribute for development of both the countries. However, Committee has all rights to accept the membership requests. Presently there are no charges to join DIEF. We look forward to meeting you.
The association is committed to enhance ties between Germany and India. DIEF strongly believes that the key objectives cant be achieved without active perticipation of its members. In order to streamline the process and get synergistic effect we have jotted down key requirements to become a member: